We may help you save money, but we are much more than a traditional savings account! Here are the differences:
- Save for multiple goals at once, unlike a saving’s account where you just have a big lump-sum of cash.
- Short-term. Saving’s account are typically for long-term goals, while we are more designed to help you save for goals within 1-3 years! Many small goals occur in this span of time, so we cater to that.
- Automatic payments. You can save for your goals weekly, biweekly, or monthly, and you can change these frequencies or amounts you want to save at any time.
- Group-saving. Save with friends for a group trip, present, event, etc.
- Others can contribute. If your parents or friends or even strangers want to support you and donate money towards your goals, they can!